Online New Member Welcome Kit
Welcome to the American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA)! As one of the largest IP associations in the world, AIPLA is proud to work through its members, on cutting edge issues of intellectual property advocacy and education. AIPLA offers information and resources to help advance the IP field and strengthen your career.
The information provided below will jumpstart your journey as a new AIPLA member, which includes understanding how to access available resources from our headquarters office in Washington, DC, and helpful information about how to become more involved with the organization, network with colleagues and make the most of your membership investment.
We look forward to serving as your professional association both now and for many years to come. If you have not done so already, please be sure to connect with us on social media via LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
Staying ConnectedMake sure you are logged-in to access all of your member benefits!
- Search the Member Directory (network with colleagues in IP!)
- Connect with AIPLA Committees (It's free and is the best way to get involved!)
- Update Your Membership Profile (change your address and other contact information; etc.)
- Find a Mentor (Visit the Mentoring Committee's Online Community to learn more and sign-up!)
Your Membership Team is here to help with any questions
Andrea Alder, Senior Manager of Membership & Professional Development
email@example.com or 703.412.4341
Kim Kassam, Membership Coordinator
firstname.lastname@example.org or 703.412.4354
Making the most of your membership!
- Membership Benefits Summary
- Upcoming Meetings, Webinars, and Events
- All Access Pass
- AIPLA Bylaws & Governance Information
- LIBRARY of Meeting Materials (from prior conferences)
- Books and Other AIPLA Publications (including the latest edition of our "Report of the Economic Survey")
- Professional Liability & Cyberliability Insurance