In This Section
- 2024 Spring Meeting
- 2023 Annual Meeting
- 2023 Mid-Winter Institute
- Event Calendar
- Online Learning Academy
- On-Demand Stated Meetings
- Library of Meeting Materials
- Live Webinars
- Continuing Legal Education (CLE)
- All Access Pass
- Coronavirus Updates & Resources
- Speaker Bank Application
The American Intellectual Property Law Association offers a wide variety of webinars that provide useful tools, research and strategies to help advance your career.
Upcoming Live Webinars
AIPLA CLE Webinar: Damages 2023 Year-in-Review: Lessons and Litigation Strategies
March 12, 2024 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM | Up to 90 Mins CLEThis year’s panel of experts will leverage decades of deep litigation experience in patent- and other IP-related matters to provide webinar attendees with additional insight on recent cases from the perspectives of private practice litigators and testifying experts. In a conversational format, our panel will address issues of high importance from 2023’s most interesting IP damages cases. Among other topics, our panel will discuss recent developments in admissibility, apportionment, reliance on technical expert opinions, post-trial royalties, trade secret damages, and copyright statutory damages.
Webinars on the Horizon...
- Copyright Implications of AI
- The Fine Line Between Battling Online Infringers & Engaging in IP Trolling
- Protecting Your Trade Secrets Abroad
- The Intersection Between Patent Prosecution and Patent Litigation
On-Demand Webinar Library
AIPLA offers online CLE and professional development webinars on your schedule through our Online Learning Academy.