- Major activities of AIPPI include policy formulation and expression, education, and networking.
- Much of the activity of AIPPI is carried out at its meetings, although increasing amounts of work are carried out between meetings, through committees and individual efforts.
- In line with its primary purpose of developing and improving the protection of intellectual property, a major activity of AIPPI is policy formulation.
How You Can Participate
Join AIPPI-US and actively engage in the online community to promote better understanding of the degree of protection accorded to intellectual property.
- Login in and become a member by choosing AIPPI-US in your profile.
- Visit the Online Community and begin engaging with your peers.
AIPLA Members who are U.S. citizens or residents are eligible to join AIPPI by joining the AIPPI-US Division. Membership in the AIPPI-US Division includes membership in the AIPPI international organization. For individuals who are not eligible to join AIPLA, may still join the AIPPI-US Division of AIPLA. Benefits for such individuals are limited to AIPPI and the AIPPI-US Division.
Only members of AIPPI are entitled to attend the annual world Congresses and other meetings of the international organization of AIPPI. The meetings, seminars, and symposia of the AIPPI-US Division of AIPLA are open to anyone.
Classes of Membership
AIPPI -US offers individual membership for IP practitioners and other individuals. At the present time, the operating procedures of the AIPPI -US Division do not provide for a group membership applicable to law firms, law schools, and the like.
The dues are currently $220 annually for an individual membership. For members under the age of 30, dues are only $99. To join AIPPI-US go to your AIPLA Member Profile and then add AIPPI-US under "Add a chapter". If you need help, please contact the membership team at 703-412-4354 or email@example.com.
New members, those who have never previously been a member of AIPPI, are eligible to receive two years for the price of one. Join now and you won't need to renew until 2020!
We also have a discounted rate for Senior Members. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.