In This Section
- A Guide to AIPLA's Committees
- AIPLA Policy and Disclaimer for List of Arbitrators and Mediators
- Join a Discussion
- Liaison Program
- Mentoring Program
- Global IP
- Committee Leadership Resources
- USPTO BCP Meetings
- IP Practice Abroad
The Mentoring Program provides opportunities for experienced practitioners to share their knowledge and experience, while mentees receive a guiding hand as they advance their careers.
The program primarily serves as a resource to help new members become more engaged in AIPLA, and possibly, prepare for volunteer leadership roles within the Association. The program also offers a platform for mentors to help guide mentees with any questions in IP law practice or professional development.
The Mentoring Committee works to facilitate the appropriate pairings of mentors and mentees through a survey, found on the Mentoring Committee page, that will help determine pairings based on common interests.
During mentoring sessions, the mentor assists and guides the mentee:
- with navigating and maximizing AIPLA membership
- on questions relating to IP law practice
- with advice on career topics
- To learn more, or get involved in the
For questions, please contact AIPLA's Membership Department for assistance.