Professional Liability/Cyber Liability Insurance
AIPLA has teamed with Herbert L. Jamison and Company, LLC to provide AIPLA members with a unique opportunity to save on professional and cyber liability insurance!
NEW! Cyber Liability Coverage Now Available
AIPLA is please to announce the addition of Cyber Liability Insurance. This policy offers protection for you and your clients against emerging cyber risk.
NetProtect 360® covers costs related to:
- Privacy rights violations
- Privacy breach notification costs
- Voluntary privacy breach notification response.
The AIPLA Solo Practitioners and Small Firm Professional Liability Insurance Program, as administered by Jamison, gives AIPLA members access to quality coverage, as well as tailored risk management programs. The Details:
- Firms with 1 to 34 attorneys where 70% of their practice is IP are be eligible.
- Up to $5,000,000 in limits of liability.
- Jamison can help provide excess coverage alternatives over $5,000,000 primary coverage for firms interested in higher limits.
- AIPLA members who attend the specially tailored AIPLA risk management CLE seminars and online programs are eligible for up to a 5% discount on their premium. The 5% discount is given on a per attorney basis and only AIPLA members are eligible.
Click HERE or call 1-800-526-4766 to learn how you and your firm can take advantage of this program today!
Informational Webinars -- Jamison is pleased to offer quarterly informational webinars for AIPLA members. The next program is December 12 from 2:00-4:00 pm [Eastern].