All Access Pass
In This Section
- 2023 Annual Meeting
- 2023 Spring Meeting
- 2023 Mid-Winter Institute
- 2022 Annual Meeting
- Event Calendar
- Online Learning Academy
- On-Demand Stated Meetings
- Library of Meeting Materials
- Live Webinars
- Continuing Legal Education (CLE)
- All Access Pass
- Coronavirus Updates & Resources
- Speaker Bank Application
AIPLA provides our members and the IP community access to educational programming through the convenience of our CLE webinars and online programs.
IP attorneys and affiliates regularly utilize our webinars to receive professional development and earn continuing education credits (CLE) through live, interactive online events and webinar recordings from the convenience of their home or office.
AIPLA is offering our members even greater access at one affordable rate! AIPLA's All Access Pass for Online CLE, which includes ONE YEAR OF UNLIMITED ACCESS to all AIPLA webinars is just $495! And, as an added bonus, you’ll also receive a 20% discount on registration for AIPLA’s Stated Meetings (Mid-Winter Institute, Spring Meeting, and Annual Meeting).
Don’t miss the benefits of becoming an All Access Pass Holder!
- Unlimited access to all regular CLE-accredited webinars
- Access to all member-benefit online programming series – Committee webinars, Career & Practice Management Discussion Series, Front & Center Discussion Series, and Sidebar with AIPLA
- Unlimited access to Webinar Archive items and recordings of previously aired webinars
- 20% discount on Stated Meeting registrations – Annual Meeting, Mid-Winter Institute, and Spring Meeting
Take advantage of this terrific opportunity for professional development that fits your budget and schedule!
- AIPLA Members - $495
- Non-Members - $985
Details & Conditions of Use
- The All Access Pass does not apply to live webinars that are part of a Virtual Event such as a Summit, Roadshow or Bootcamp. The on-demand version of the sessions are included in subscription.
- The Online CLE All Access Pass is available for purchase to current members of AIPLA and non-members. Not a member of AIPLA? Join now!
- AIPLA members must be current in their membership to utilize benefits of the All Access Pass for Online CLE.
- For Pass Holders who are not members of AIPLA, the term is valid for a one-year period from the date of purchase, to the end of the expiration month.
- Webinar registration and CLE processing are unique to individual All Access Pass Holder only. Multiple site attendees are not applicable. No exceptions will be made.
- AIPLA is an approved provider by most US states requiring CLE. Each event requires individual jurisdiction approval, and each jurisdiction has different approval guidelines and calculations. Events may not be pre-approved or may approve different specialized credits. For information on CLE accreditation, please contact our CLE Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- AIPLA meets ADA compliance and accommodations are available for the hearing impaired. Full information is provided on each webinar’s information page on AIPLA’s website.
- Registration discount limited to Stated Meetings (Mid-Winter Institute, Spring Meeting, and Annual Meeting) held within the term of the All Access Pass. Discounts will not be applied to future meetings outside of term period, or other AIPLA products, services or events. No exceptions will be made. Stated Meeting registration discount only applicable towards registration fee; event tickets may be purchased separately at no discount.
- Please allow 72-hours for the processing of your All Access Pass for Online CLE purchase. Please direct inquiries to email@example.com.