AIPLA CLE Webinar: Patents and Tribal Sovereign Immunity
January 23, 2019 12:30 PM to 2:00 PM (Eastern Standard Time) | 1.5 CLE CreditsIn this presentation, we will discuss the background of sovereign immunity, how it applies to Native American Tribes and their property interests, the various legal issues raised in the case to date, and predictions about the Supreme Court’s take on those issues.
AIPLA CLE Webinar: Obviousness-Type Double Patenting and Related Conflicts That Jeopardize Patents and Patent Terms
February 6, 2019 12:30 PM to 2:00 PM (Eastern Standard Time) | 1.5 CLE CreditsThis webinar will also consider the complex topic of conflicting applications, including what issues to be aware of and how different jurisdictions including the US, JP, and the EU treat conflicting applications. Attendees can also look forward to an in-depth look into the efforts and issues presented by different groups working toward international harmonization.
AIPLA CLE Webinar: Damages Case Law: 2018 Year in Review
February 12, 2019 12:30 PM to 2:00 PM (Eastern Standard Time) | 1.5 CLE CreditsThis webinar will provide a summary of important 2018 Supreme Court, Federal Circuit and District Court cases relating to the determination of patent damages in the United States and the role of damages consultants in United States patent litigation, including the watershed Supreme Court WesternGeco v. Ion decision, permitting recovery of lost profits damages for foreign sales under 35 U.S.C. 271(f)(2).
- Know When to Hold’ em, Know When to Fold’ em, and Know When to License!
- Back to The Future of Patent Licensing in 2019 and Beyond
- Ethics: An IP Lawyer’s Prior Art Disclosure Dilemma: Understanding the Differences Among the Disclosure Requirements of AIA Trials, Rule 1.56, and Therasense
- Artificial Intelligence Webinar
- Cross-Border Issues Impacting Intellectual Property Portfolios
- IP Issues for Governments