AIPLA Quarterly Journal Editorial Board
ELECTRONIC APPLICATIONS ARE DUE BY AUGUST 31
DEADLINE EXTENDED TO SEPTEMBER 13, 2019!
AIPLA is currently seeking members interested in serving on the Editorial Board of the AIPLA Quarterly Journal. The primary duties of Editorial Board members include:
- soliciting manuscripts for submission to the Quarterly Journal;
- reviewing manuscripts submitted to the Quarterly Journal;
- selecting reviewed manuscripts for publication; and
- editing manuscripts for substantive content.
Reviewing manuscripts submitted by authors for publication in the Quarterly Journal takes the most time. Two Editorial Board members review each manuscript, comment on the manuscript, edit the manuscript (if necessary), and indicate whether the manuscript should be selected for publication. Board members have approximately 1–2 weeks to complete this task for each manuscript. Over the year, a member can expect to receive 10–15 manuscripts for review.
- cover letter explaining your interest in and qualifications for participatingon the Editorial Board, including experience with cutting-edge issues in IP law;
- curriculum vitae; and
- questionnaire (QJ Board Questionnaire).
Current Editorial Board
Falls Church, VA
STEVEN P. HOLLMAN
Los Angeles, CA
LISA M. MANDRUSIAK
MATTHEW S. NELLES
Fort Lauderdale, FL
JOHN H. PILARSKI
LORELEI D. RITCHIE
MARK E. UNGERMAN
KIM VAN VOORHIS (EX OFFICIO)
BRIAN D. WASSOM
ELIZABETH COWAN WRIGHT