AIPLA CLE Webinar: Current Climate Driving Patent Prosecution Practices
January 16, 2019 12:30 PM to 2:00 PM (Eastern Standard Time) | 1.5 CLE CreditsThis webinar will offer practice tips and insights for drafting and prosecuting patents that avoid many of the common pitfalls that lead to unfavorable IPR outcomes while striking a balance between writing overly narrow and broad claims.
- Know When to Hold’ em, Know When to Fold’ em, and Know When to License!
- Back to The Future of Patent Licensing in 2019 and Beyond
- Ethics: An IP Lawyer’s Prior Art Disclosure Dilemma: Understanding the Differences Among the Disclosure Requirements of AIA Trials, Rule 1.56, and Therasense
- Artificial Intelligence Webinar
- Cross-Border Issues Impacting Intellectual Property Portfolios
- IP Issues for Governments