Huget, J. Michael
Honigman | Partner
Mike Huget is one of Michigan’s leading litigators, focusing primarily on intellectual property, media and entertainment litigation. He has appeared as counsel in more than 250 cases in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan, including numerous cases in which he has served as lead trial counsel. Mike is chair of the firm’s Litigation department.
- Represents a range of clients, from top Fortune 100 companies to individual entrepreneurs in industries as varied as automotive, pharmaceutical, media, consumer goods, software, and manufacturing
- Possesses significant appellate experience, particularly in the Federal Circuit and Sixth Circuit Courts of Appeals
- Engages in high-stakes emergency litigation remedies such as preliminary injunction motions and seizures of infringing goods
- Litigates cases in federal courts throughout the country, including in California, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Illinois, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, and Virginia
- Serves as a member of the firm’s Media industry group