Register Today for the 2018 AIPLA Annual Meeting!
The 2018 AIPLA Annual Meeting is a three-day conference for lawyers in private and corporate practice, in government service, and in the academic community, as well as patent agents and other IP law professionals looking to maximize their skills. The
conference sessions combine to deliver top-notch sessions on up-to-the-minute trends, industry insights, and innovations that will push your career to new heights.
And as always, we aim to take the "work" out of networking with lengthened coffee breaks, more cocktail receptions, lunches, dinners, and parties!
Join a diverse, global community of law firms, companies, and institutions involved in the practice of patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret, and other unfair competition laws at AIPLA's 2018 Annual Meeting.
What to expect:
- Hear from experts on issues relating to the PTAB, Patent Eligibility, Obviousness, Software, Licensing
- Get up close and personal with IP leaders including the new Director of the USPTO and the Chief Judge of the Patent Trial & Appeal Board
- Digest international law updates and rules that impact your practice, including new roadmaps for Madrid Protocol
- Understand the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and its implications to IP practice
- Learn about how the newest advancements in technology like the Internet of Things (IoT) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) will impact IP law
- Learn tips and tricks on handling trademark portfolios, managing cybersecurity, and collecting royalties
- Learn strategies for navigating antitrust concerns and trade secret injunctions