Committee Meetings & Events
All times listed are Eastern Daylight Time
We have a number of Committee business meetings throughout the Spring Meeting. See details and links to join below.
Tuesday, May 4
- 9:30 AM, 1:30 PM, and 4:30 PM EDT - Women's Global Networking Event: Select a Plenary at either 9:30 AM, 1:30 PM, or 4:30 PM, as well as a specific individually-hosted event.
- 1p EDT - Patent Law Committee: CLICK HERE TO JOIN VIA ZOOM
Wednesday, May 5
- 4p EDT - Industrial Designs Committee: CLICK HERE TO JOIN VIA GOTOMEETING
Thursday, May 6
- 11a EDT - AIPPI-US: CLICK HERE TO JOIN VIA WEBEX
Monday, May 17
- 3:30p EDT - Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee: Link coming soon
Tuesday, May 18
- TBD - Trade Secret Committee: Link coming soon
- 11a EDT - Patent Cooperation Treaty Issues Committee: Link coming soon
- 1p EDT - Antitrust Committee Meeting: CLICK HERE TO JOIN VIA ZOOM
- 3p EDT - Emerging Technologies Committee / Standards & Open Source Committee Joint Meeting: Link coming soon
Wednesday, May 19
- 12p EDT - Membership Committee: Link coming soon
- 1p EDT - AIPLA Fellows: Link sent by email
Thursday, May 20
- 12p EDT - IP Practice in Israel Committee (View Flyer): CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- 2p EDT - Online Programs Committee: CLICK HERE TO JOIN VIA ZOOM (Passcode: 069204)
- 2p EDT - PTAB Trial Committee: CLICK HERE TO JOIN VIA MICROSOFT TEAMS
- TBD PM EDT - Diversity in IP Law Committee: Link coming soon
Committee Educational MeetingsIn addition to business meetings, networking events, and tracks coordinated by committees, some of the committee meetings are educational in nature. You can access these sessions through each link provided below.
More info coming soon!
Committees Not Planning to Meet
Some Committees will not be holding meetings during Spring Meeting. Please see below for Committees that have indicated they are not scheduled to meet.
- Anti-Counterfeiting and Anti-Piracy Committee
- Copyright Law Committee
- IP Practice in the Far East Committee
- Special Committee on Pro Bono