We can't wait to see you at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center from October 27-29, 2022 for the 2022 Annual Meeting and celebration of our 125th anniversary. We are excited to bring together the IP Community to connect, learn and celebrate as we we mark this monumental occasion.
We invite you to join us for the celebration and all the innovative CLE, guidance and networking that the AIPLA Annual Meeting is known for.
The AIPLA 2022 Annual Meeting
The AIPLA Annual Meeting is a three-day, multi-track conference to help 1000+ intellectual property practitioners supercharge their skills and careers. Distinguished speakers present on issues that affect your practice and topics that keep you up-to-date including:
- Patent Prosecution - The State of Patent Subject Matter Eligibility in the Wake of American Axle
- Copyright - Recent Law and Trends on Social Media & Influencers
- Trademark - Trademark Expungement and Reexamination Under the TMA
- Cybersecurity & Privacy - Risks and Rewards Across the World
- Elimination of Bias, Diversity in IP Practice
- Trade Secrets - Navigating the Use of Patent Rules to Measure Trade Secret Damages
- Post Grant / Litigation - Interplay Between Inter Partes Review and Ex Parte Reexamination
- Arthrex Update - Director Review: Searching For an Item That the Statue Already Keeps Us From Losing?
- International/Corporate - Duty of Disclosure and Attorney Client Privilege When Coordinating European and US Litigation
- Global Design Protection Developments
- Government Contract and Inventions/Data Rights
- Unified Patent Court and the Unitary Patent
Thank you to all our Sponsors
Our generous sponsors make the 2022 Annual Meeting possible.
Interested in being a sponsor? View our marketing prospectus to explore opportunities.
Our generous exhibitors provide a host of information and services to make your life easier.
Interested in being an exhibitor? View our marketing prospectus to explore opportunities.