All Access Pass for Online CLE
August 27, 2018 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM (Eastern Daylight Time)
AIPLA provides our members and the IP community access to educational programming through the convenience of our CLE webinars and online programs. IP attorneys and affiliates regularly utilize our webinars to receive professional development and earn continuing education credits (CLE) through live, interactive online events and webinar recordings from the convenience of their home or office.
Now, AIPLA is offering our members even greater access at one affordable rate! We are excited to announce the new All Access Pass for Online CLE, which includes ONE YEAR OF UNLIMITED ACCESS to all AIPLA webinars for just $495! And, as an added bonus, you’ll also receive a 20% discount on registration for AIPLA’s Stated Meetings (Mid-Winter Institute, Spring Meeting, and Annual Meeting).
Don’t miss the benefits of becoming an All Access Pass Holder!
- Unlimited access to all CLE-accredited webinars
- Unlimited access to Webinar Archive items and recordings of previously aired webinars
- 20% discount on Stated Meeting registrations – Annual Meeting, Mid-Winter Institute, and Spring Meeting
Take advantage of this terrific opportunity for professional development that fits your budget and schedule!
AIPLA Members - $495
Non-Members - $985
Details & Conditions of Use
- The Online CLE All Access Pass is available for purchase to current members of AIPLA and non-members. Not a member of AIPLA? Join now!
- AIPLA members must be current in their membership to utilize benefits of the All Access Pass for Online CLE.
- For Pass Holders who are not members of AIPLA, the term is valid for a one-year period from the date of purchase, to the end of the expiration month.
- Webinar registration and CLE processing are unique to individual All Access Pass Holder only. Multiple site attendees are not applicable. No exceptions will be made.
- AIPLA is an approved CLE provider by most states and seeks accredidation in all states with CLE mandates for 20+ webinars conducted each year. accredidations will vary based upon individual state calculations and requirements. CLE accredidation information is provided on each webinar’s information page on AIPLA’s website.
- AIPLA meets ADA compliance and accommodations are available for the hearing impaired. Full information is provided on each webinar’s information page on AIPLA’s website.
- Registration discount limited to Stated Meetings (Mid-Winter Institute, Spring Meeting, and Annual Meeting) held within the term of the All Access Pass. Discounts will not be applied to future meetings outside of term period, or other AIPLA products, services or events. No exceptions will be made. Stated Meeting registration discount only applicable towards registration fee; event tickets may be purchased separately at no discount.
- Please allow 72-hours for the processing of your All Access Pass for Online CLE purchase. Please direct inquiries to Dominique Fields, Continuing Legal Education, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become an All Access Pass Holder today!
Claims in Reissue Patent Must Match Original Patent Requirements
June 20, 2019The Federal Circuit on June 17, 2019, held that patent holders who introduce new claims during the prosecution of a patent must ensure those claims meet the requirements in the original patent.
AIPLA Files Amicus Brief in 1-800 Contacts v. FTC
June 19, 2019The American Intellectual Property Law Association on June 14, 2019, filed an amicus brief in 1-800 Contacts v. Federal Trade Commission.
IPP Far East Committee Visits Taiwan, Singapore
June 18, 2019On April 29 – May 3, 2019, the IPP Far East Committee dispatched a delegation to visit Taiwan and Singapore. The trip delegation was headed up by Patrick Coyne, AIPLA’s Second Vice President, and Tiep Nguyen, the Far East Committee Chair.
No State Sovereign Immunity for University of Minnesota in IPR
June 18, 2019The US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit on June 14, 2019, held that 11th Amendment Sovereign Immunity does not protect patents owned by individual states from being cancelled via inter partes review (IPR).
AIPLA Attends Meetings of the Industry IP5
June 17, 2019AIPLA attended meetings of the Industry IP5, IP5 Heads of Offices, and the Industry Trilateral in Incheon, Korea June 10-13, 2019.