Committee Leadership Resources
In This Section
- A Guide to AIPLA's Committees
- Join a Discussion
- Liaison Program
- Mentoring Program
- Committee Leadership Resources
- Committee Email List Usage and Guidelines
- Using your Committee Microsite
- Committee FAQs
- Committee Report Guidelines
- Committee Leadership Handbook
- Global IP
This area of our website is dedicated to providing AIPLA leaders a compilation of reference materials to orient, inform and guide successful and rewarding committee organization, management and initiatives.
Visit often, as AIPLA staff frequently updates and adds new information.
Need more information?
If you are unable to find information that you seek, please contact the Membership Department by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at +1.703.415.0780.
Volunteering is a Winning Proposition
Volunteering within AIPLA - your professional community - offers valuable rewards. By contributing your time and expertise to one of our committees, you'll have distinct opportunities to increase your confidence and competence. Take the first step towards advancing your career, becoming more competitive in the workforce and growing your business.
By actively engaging in AIPLA, you will:
- Grow your professional network
- Strengthen your leadership skills and management abilities
- Learn from some of the foremost IP law expert
- Impact the course of your profession