Special Registration Discounts
Take a look at the benefits of recruiting a new member:
• Reduction of your 2020 Mid-Winter Institute registration fee in increments of $50 for each Regular (in practice more than five years), or International Affiliate member you recruit and $25 for each Junior member you recruit. There is no limit to the discount you can earn.
• An invitation to attend the New Member/First-Time Attendee Reception, Wednesday, January 29, 2020 6:00 - 7:00 PM.
To recruit new members, tell them about the special benefits of joining now:
• They can register for the Mid-Winter Institute at the member rate instead of the non-member rate—a savings of hundreds!
• Each new member who registers for the Mid-Winter Institute will receive a special invitation emailed to them to attend the New Member/First-Time Attendee Reception.
After the newly recruited member has completed the membership application form(s):
• Sign on the Recruiter line.
• Important: Include the Membership Application form(s) with your 2020 Mid-Winter Institute Registration Form to ensure proper credit.
• Fax both to 703-415-0786, or mail both to AIPLA Headquarters, 1400 Crystal Drive, Suite 600, Arlington, VA 22202.
• If you are a first-time AIPLA meeting attendee, be sure to indicate it on the registration form.
AIPLA has a special offer to encourage in-house corporate counsel to attend an AIPLA major meeting to see first-hand the outstanding CLE programs we provide.
For individuals who have never attended an AIPLA stated meeting, such as an Annual, Mid-Winter or Spring Meeting, who are also corporate in-house counsel, AIPLA will waive the registration fee. Tickets to the events are not included in this registration. You will need to pay for those events separately. This waiver of fees is available for one stated meeting only.
To take advantage of this one-time offer, simply complete the registration form and fax it to us at 703-415-0786. Once AIPLA has verified that this is your first major meeting and that you meet the in-house corporate counsel criteria, you will receive a registration confirmation. Our hope is that you enjoy your experience at your first AIPLA meeting and that you will join us again for future programs and become more actively involved with the work of the Association, especially through involvement with the Committees.
If you qualify for this special offer, please select the box listed as “first-time corporate in-house counsel” on the registration form.
AIPLA is pleased to announce the introduction of a new, special registration option for law firms and corporations. In an effort to create opportunities for multiple IP practitioners from a single organization to attend the meeting, AIPLA is offering one complimentary registration for the 2020 Mid-Winter Institute for every three , fully-paid registrations.
Your complimentary registration may be used for a colleague, client, or other as you determine is most valuable.
A paper registration must be downloaded from the website and submitted for the complimentary registration by email to meetings@aipla. org. Please note in the email the names of the three paid registrants for confirmation.
Only fully paid registrations can be applied toward the multi-registration offer. The following exclusions apply:
• This offer is not valid for meeting exhibitors.
• Guest registrations do not apply toward the total number of paid registrations.
• First-time corporate attendees and Corporate Subscription registrations do not apply toward the total number of paid registrations.