All Access Pass for Online CLE
AIPLA provides our members and the IP community access to educational programming through the convenience of our CLE webinars and online programs. IP attorneys and affiliates regularly utilize our webinars to receive professional development and earn continuing education credits (CLE) through live, interactive online events and webinar recordings from the convenience of their home or office.
Now, AIPLA is offering our members even greater access at one affordable rate! We are excited to announce the new All Access Pass for Online CLE, which includes ONE YEAR OF UNLIMITED ACCESS to all AIPLA webinars for just $495! And, as an added bonus, you’ll also receive a 20% discount on registration for AIPLA’s Stated Meetings (Mid-Winter Institute, Spring Meeting, and Annual Meeting).
Don’t miss the benefits of becoming an All Access Pass Holder!
Unlimited access to all CLE-accredited webinars
Unlimited access to Webinar Archive
items and recordings of previously aired webinars
20% discount on Stated Meeting registrations – Annual Meeting, Mid-Winter Institute, and Spring Meeting
Take advantage of this terrific opportunity for professional development that fits your budget and schedule!
AIPLA Members - $495
Non-Members - $985
Details & Conditions of Use
- The Online CLE All Access Pass is available for purchase to current members of AIPLA and non-members. Not a member of AIPLA? Join now!
- AIPLA members must be current in their membership to utilize benefits of the All Access Pass for Online CLE.
For Pass Holders who are not members of AIPLA, the term is valid for a one-year period from the date of purchase, to the end of the expiration month.
- Webinar registration and CLE processing are unique to individual All Access Pass Holder only. Multiple site attendees are not applicable. No exceptions will be made.
- AIPLA is an approved CLE provider by most states and seeks accreditation in all states with CLE mandates for 20+ webinars conducted each year. Accreditations will vary based upon individual state calculations and requirements. CLE accreditation information is provided on each webinar’s information page on AIPLA’s website.
- AIPLA meets ADA compliance and accommodations are available for the hearing impaired. Full information is provided on each webinar’s information page on AIPLA’s website.
Registration discount limited to Stated Meetings (Mid-Winter Institute, Spring Meeting, and Annual Meeting) held within the term of the All Access Pass. Discounts will not be applied to future meetings outside of term period, or other AIPLA products, services or events. No exceptions will be made. Stated Meeting registration discount only applicable towards registration fee; event tickets may be purchased separately at no discount.
- Please allow 72-hours for the processing of your All Access Pass for Online CLE purchase. Please direct inquiries to Raquel Alleyne, Continuing Legal Education Coordinator, email@example.com.