AIPLA's 2016 Women in IP Global Networking Events
Thursday, April 21, 2016 for All Locations*
The AIPLA Women in IP Networking Global Event is being held for the ninth year on Thursday April 21, 2016 for all locations. The event is a meeting of women located around the globe who practice IP law and/or regularly face IP issues in the ordinary course of business. In this regard, numerous sub-events are concurrently held in various geographic locations by law firms, corporations, and universities. These events may include seated dinners, cocktail parties, passed hors d'hoeuvres, talks on topics of interests or other types of gathering.
During the event, select groups of the individual locations (e.g., European locations, U.S. locations and the like) are joined together via a teleconference. At this time, a roll call of the participating cities is performed. There are two telephone calls for the locations in North & South America -- at 19:30 EDT and 20:30 EDT -- and one telephone call for all locations in Europe -- at 19:30 CEST.
55 locations in 21 countries have been confirmed. The list of all the cities and hosts, including their contact information, can been found HERE.
For further details about our hosts and their events, please check our LinkedIn group** and facebook page.
Interested in Attending?
Interested in hosting or co-hosting?
- Make sure your AIPLA contact information is current. Female members of the AIPLA should receive invitations from their hosts in the Spring of 2016.
- Contact the host for your city in the list described above.
- Most importantly, remember to RSVP!!!
- Contact the co-chairs identified below.
Want to learn more about our past Events?
|Gill Jennings & Every, LLP
||Ridout & Maybee|
|phone: +44 (0)20 7655 8500
||phone: +1 (613) 907-7148|
* The AIPLA Women in IP Networking Event in Houston has been rescheduled to April 28, 2016 due to a conflict with the World IP Day Event in Houston on the night of April 21, 2016.
** Only members of the Women in IP committee's LinkedIn group can access the content on LinkedIn. If you are a member of the AIPLA Women in IP committee, please request to join the group through your LinkedIn account.